Last week: Part 1























Hello
How was your week...last week that is?  Mine was good and bad all in one.  That is what I like about life...one day a cloudy day and the very next... bright happy sunshine.















This week started off with a very delicious dinner at the new noodle bar in town - Mooki!  It is opposite Corner Cafe and worth a visit.  Daniel and I had a relaxed dinner with Aske Ashe our wonderful  neighbour!

I am working on a new idea which will hopefully develop into something really great to serve all of our craft community. 

Totally loved this blog found via Pugly Pixel's blog:  Here's Looking at me kid.  I particularly liked the post about Amanda's bathroom.  Part of the layout of this post was inspired by this talented blogger.

I really looking forward to watch some films at the Durban International Film Festival.  On my list are:  Midnight in Paris, Black Butterflies and Tree of Life. 

Resources:  for this first part of my 'Last week' post I used
Clip art:  The Graphics Fairy
Tape Strips:  Live & Enliven (beautiful read)
Velvet Ribbon & Graph Paper:  Pugly Pixel
Banner:  Mini toko

Look out tomorrow for:  Part two of last week.